A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, February 15, 2010

Movie Madness Monday 143: blood and sawdust edition

Here is yet another Movie Madness Monday, and I will attempt to balance the gender distribution here, although I personally do not think there is any such a thing a guy movies or chick flicks... But I'm apparently the only one who thinks this way.

So, ladies and gentlemen, place your quotes in the comment section....

"At my signal, unleash hell."

"What we do in life echoes in eternity."

"Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained??!! Is this not why you are here?"

"He will bring them death, and they will love him for it."

"Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

"Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?"
"For the glory of the Empire, sire."

****Weekend Update: Russell Crowe never looked so good as in

Gladiator


I dunno, I guess the guys who read my blog missed this one......

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2/15/10, 6:29 AM, Blogger wisconsinscienceteacher said...

And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

 
At 2/15/10, 6:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

To my son -- I tell him I will see him again soon. To keep his heels down while riding his horse. To my wife... that is not your business.

 
At 5/9/23, 5:55 PM, Anonymous Parfait Recipes said...

This was a lovelyy blog post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics