A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Friday, January 15, 2010

My analyst told me that I was right outta my head....

That's the song in my head when I read these:

Pat Robertson strikes again, and this time it's Haiti that has pissed off his Mesopotamian version of God. Oh and then there's this clever rejoinder from Satan, himself....

Well of COURSE Mary Kay is more important than Columbus, DUH! But I wonder if they know that some of our founding fathers denied the deity of Jesus?

Do Vermont secessionists realize that they would have roughly the same population as Montenegro?

One usually doesn't apologize and turn oneself in BEFORE one commits the crime....I wonder if this guy wasn't just looking for three squares and a cot?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics