A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whoa! Is it April Fool's instead of Christmas?

Yes, indeedy, Ms. Cornelius was actually stopped by an administrator and asked about a request a kid had made to change something, and the admin actually came to ask my opinion and preference before he allowed said request.

Man! Christmas came early! Now if only my colleagues didn't think I was lying or hallucinating!

And yes, I am wondering how long we'll be able to keep this guy. Probably not long, damn it.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12/22/09, 7:46 PM, Blogger Amerloc said...

Yeah.

Anyone that good is destined for a position higher on the food chain.

I hate that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics