A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, October 22, 2007

Movie Madness Monday 87: Best Actor edition

Hello there again here at Movie Madness Monday, the movie quote trivia game.I decided to go with an Oscar winner this time, because this guy is just so amazong. I could do entire MONTHS on his material-- and maybe I should. See how well you remember a true classic here.

Remember, put a quote from the movie inthe comments section!


"I'm just an untalented old has-been."
"Were you ever famous?"
"No."
"Then how can you be a has-been?"

"You are psychotic!"
"No, I'm not-- I'm employed."

"Nobody wants to pay twenty dollars to watch people living next to chemical waste! They can see that in New Jersey!"

"I don't believe in Hell. I believe in unemployment, but not Hell."

"Michael, are you gay?"
"In what sense?"

****Weekend Update: What do you get when you take a perfectionist who has argued himself out of work and put him in a dress?

TOOTSIE!


This was one of the few times that an actor has won a Best Actor award for a comedic role, and Dustin Hoffman deserved every bit of it. Bill Murray Jexxica Lange, Terri Garr, Dabney Coleman, and Charles Durning round out this stellar ensemble!

It's a classic!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10/22/07, 12:15 PM, Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

I think we're getting into a weird area here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics