A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, October 01, 2007

Movie Madness Monday 85: taut white t-shirt edition

Here is this week's Movie Madness Monday, the movie quote trivia game. Just a mindless little waste of time while Ms. Cornelius wrestles with the school's computerized grading system for the forty-'leventh time. Not that she's counting. Or bitter.

So see if you can give me a quote from this one (in the comments section, not just in your head):


"We open in a week, people. The set isn't finished. Mother Abbess just quit because she got shingles! And every step-ball change would make Bob Fosse rise from the grave just so he could have a heart attack again!"

"I'm never gonna be able to remember your names because there's not enough time so you're Red One, you're Red Two, you're Red Three, and you're Red Baby."

"I am a professional. I directed Show Boat with Greg Brady. It wasn't union, but it was good. Good! Good! Good!"

"Den mother, you frighten me."

"I'm Vice Principal Murney, or 'Murnanator,' as the wrestling team calls me. My friends call me 'Little Puppet.'"

"We're gonna be late!"
"Not on MY watch!"

"We do this my way. There is no highway option."


***Weekend Update: He's no Binky, he's

THE PACIFIER!


Who knew Vin could be funny?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10/1/07, 6:34 AM, Blogger Sam said...

When you're down and low, lower than the floor, And you feel like you ain't got a chance. Bom, bom, bom, Don't make a move till you're in the groove And do the Peter Panda Dance...

 
At 10/1/07, 1:13 PM, Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Will mine be as big as yours one day?

 
At 10/1/07, 1:53 PM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I have NO frickin' idea what this movie is, but I am SO using this quote in the first day of my classes tomorrow!!

"We do this my way. There is no highway option."

Thanks, Ms. Cornelius!!

 
At 10/1/07, 4:36 PM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

I'm clueless as far as movie quotes, but I am right there with you on the computerized gradebook crap. They snatched the good gradebook away from us and are forcing us to use the less user friendly, less reliable data base. It is the bane of my existence.

 
At 10/5/07, 5:29 AM, Blogger Shan said...

Oh yeah, your babysitting, more like- doo-doo duty

Or...

We open in a week, people! The set isn't finished. Mother Abbess just quit because she has shingles. And, every step-ball change would make Bob Fosse rise from the grave just so he could have a heart attack again!

 
At 10/8/07, 8:38 AM, Blogger Ed Darrell said...

Something about trucks? Diesel?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics