A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, November 05, 2007

Movie Madness Monday 89: Saucepan brassiere edition

Here it is time for movie madness Monday, and I feel the pull to the dark side-- since we just lost a blasted hour of sunlight. So why not just engage in a little lowest-common denominator humor?

Here's how we play: I give you some lines from a movie, and you respond in the comment section with your own lines from the movie without naming it. It's easy!

Sadly, I have been dealing with these kinds of kids all day. And it is wearing me out. And I think that they don't know they're behaving like this movie's characters. Hey, we all do sometimes. So here we go:


"Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

"Just follow your heart. That's what I do."

"You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff."

"Just make yourself a dang quesa-dilluh!"

"I don't know how they do things down in Juarez, but here in Idaho we have a little something called pride. Understand? Smashing in the face of a pinata that resembles Summer Wheatley is a disgrace to you, me, and the entire Gem State."

****Weekend Update: Don't get shave your head in despair, it's

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE


This one finally grew on me.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 11/5/07, 5:13 PM, Blogger Sam said...

"Tina, you fat lard, come get some dinner!"

"My lips hurt real bad!"

"You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills...Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills."

I could go on all day, but I'll save some for everyone else!

 
At 11/5/07, 5:47 PM, Blogger Mike in Texas said...

"You got like 3 feet of air that time"

"Are you guys having a killer time?"

And if you watched all the way through the credits and saw Kip's wedding:

"Yes, the world wide web is great,
But you make me celebrate,
And yes, I love technology,
But not as much as you you see,
But I still love technolgy,
Always and forever?

 
At 11/5/07, 6:31 PM, Blogger Mr. S said...

Thanks for leaving the post on my other blog. I am glad to know someone is reading. I have actually read your blog off and on for a while and wanted to let you know, but I couldn't email you. Anyways, I enjoy your blog.

 
At 11/5/07, 11:21 PM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

"I like your sleeves, they're real big."

"It's a liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's bred for it's skills in magic."

"Grandma had an accident 4 wheeling with her boyfriend. She broke her coccyx."

"What are you gonna do today?"
"Whatever I FEEl like doing."

"Gimme your tots!"

If you vote for Pedro, all your dreams will come true!


I LOVE this movie.

 
At 11/6/07, 9:35 PM, Blogger Mike in Texas said...

"Hey Summer, you wanna play me?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics