A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, July 23, 2007

Movie Madness Monday 75: End of an era edition

Here we are for the 75th edition of Movie Madness Monday, the movie quote trivia game, and I am sure this week's movie will not be a surprise to anyone, but let's hope that y'all can put up some decent quotes in the comments section.

Right now, I'm busy reading a book.... (Update: I finished it. Now I'm going to read all of them all over again! Obsession!!!!)


"Spiders... the spiders... they want me to tap-dance. And I don't want to tap-dance!"

"Our pain becomes their power."

"Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within."
"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you?"

"You may be young in years but the heart that beats beneath your bosom is as shriveled as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books to which you so desperately cleave."

"Shut the damn door!"

****Weekend Update: Here I gave you

HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN!


The books may be over, but we've still got two films to look forward to! I'll take solace in that!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 7/22/07, 11:15 PM, Blogger Jaqui said...

So...did you finish Harry? You must have since you posted movie Monday.

What do we have to look forward to now that the last Harry has been released?

 
At 7/22/07, 11:20 PM, Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

I love it all so much, I can't even choose one quotation to post.

Obsession. OBSESSION. . . .

 
At 7/23/07, 6:47 AM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

"You'll find no small glasses in THIS house."

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

"THAT felt good!" "Not good, BRILLIANT!"

 
At 7/23/07, 12:18 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

I finished it. Remember, now, no spoilers posted here. But I ... I... am .....

"Nice punch!"

"Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit."
"A bit? A bit? You almost tore my leg off!"

 
At 7/23/07, 9:49 PM, Blogger Lady Strathconn said...

"What happened?"
"You fell off your broom."
[sarcastic] "Really?"

 
At 7/24/07, 11:16 AM, Blogger Ms. Q said...

A cat? Is that what they told you? It looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me.

Mysterious thing, time. Powerful, and when meddled with, dangerous.

You bring her back! You bring her back now, and you put her right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics