A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Why not waste your time on the internet than going to GEICO?

Darren threw down, and I picked it up. Because I'm not competitive. I'M SPIRITUAL!
Your Aura is Blue

Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

God knows the counselor things feels right... And Angeline Jolie? Ummm, without the vial of blood and tattoos, okay.


And then there's this, where we're pretty similar:
You Are 70% "Average American"

You are average because you've known your best friend for at least ten years.

You are not average since you have (at least) a college degree.



And this explains why Darren reminds me of the kid brother I never had:
You are 40% Taurus



And this, where he beats me by 30 points, also explaining a LOT:
You Are 14% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!

I am a good girl! Sue me! And if speeding wasn't against the law, that number woulda been lower....


And then, since he feels comfortable in the company of Jack Kemp:
You Are 56% Democrat

You aren't a full fledged Democrat yet, but it's likely the party that fits you best.
You probably consider yourself an independent Democrat. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!

I bet he was twelve when Kent ran for president. Thinking for yourself is good.


And I'm pretty salty...
You are Ocean Blue

You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.
You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat.



I can live with this....
Your Inner European is Swedish!

Relaxed and peaceful.
You like to kick back and enjoy life.



This is completely true...
You Are Austin

A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.
You're totally weird and very proud of it.
Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way.

Famous Austin residents: Lance Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Andy Roddick

Even if it IS in Texas....



And take THAT, Danilo de Costa... because this made me think of you MORE, bud:
Your Hillbilly Name Is...

Penny Sue Carter


I'm not doing the bathroom habits one. Gross.

That Blogthings place is just completely addictive, but not as addictive as YouTube.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 7/11/07, 8:22 PM, Blogger Amerloc said...

I'm thinking you probably mean Jack Kemp there in the running-for-President graph....

And yeah, Austin is OK except when the legislature is in session. I'm not terribly fond of anything else about TX except the part that lets me be close to the grandkids. And two growing seasons for veggies...

 
At 7/11/07, 10:38 PM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

I can waste loads of time with Blogthings. Totally addictive.

 
At 11/11/07, 5:36 PM, Blogger Darren said...

And why am I just discovering this post now?????

Signed,

Danilo

 
At 11/12/07, 8:30 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Why? I don't know.... so busy doing blogthings that you haven't kept up with your reading?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics