A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, February 04, 2008

Movie Madness Monday 101: underdog edition

Well, well, well, Super Bowl XLII is history and the Tale of the Tape says: "Hey Patriots! What happened? Did your video camera break?"

So of course that brings to mind Movie Madness Monday, the movie quote trivia game. Put your quotes in the comments section without naming the movie-- and that means you, Polski3!



"The only thing better than a crawfish dinner is five crawfish dinners."

"Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like school, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good!"
"And by the way, Mama-- alligators are ornery 'cause of their Medula Oblongata!"

"I haven't seen a tackle like that since Joe Montana."
"Joe Montana was a quarterback, you idiot!"
"I said Joe Mantegna."

"Things are about to get awful, awful physical around here... and I don't think you want that."

"I made a few little changes to your lawn mower...."

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2/4/08, 6:26 PM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I've got nuthin'. This is ringing NO bells for me. I'm a loser...

 
At 2/4/08, 8:56 PM, Blogger Mike in Texas said...

"Now that's high quality H20!"

 
At 2/6/08, 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am not what you would call a handsome man. The good Lord chose not to bless me with... with charm, athletic ability... or a fully functional brain."

 
At 2/6/08, 9:02 PM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

Gosh, I suck at this!

 
At 2/10/08, 4:29 PM, Blogger Mister Teacher said...

"In fact, yesterday, Michigan, devastated by injury, experimented with their towel boy at wide receiver."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics