A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Everyone needs a laugh

A couple of good friends of mine sent me this, and I had to share it:

God addresses Al Gore: "Al, what do you believe?"
Gore replies: "Well, I believe I won that election, but that it was Your will that I not serve. And I've come to understand that now."

God thinks for a second and says, "I admire your humility. Come sit at my left."

God then addresses Bill Clinton:"Bill, what do you believe?"
Clinton replies: "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me."

God thinks for a second and says, "You are forgiven, my son. Come sit at my right."

God then calls on George W. Bush: "George, what do you believe?"
Bush says: "I believe you're in my chair."

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5/2/07, 8:27 PM, Blogger ms-teacher said...

Hilarious! I'm passing this along in e-mail as well. thanks ;)

 
At 5/3/07, 8:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

HA! Good one- can't wait to pass it on!

 
At 5/4/07, 8:54 PM, Blogger Duez said...

That's a good one. My wife will love it. :) Thanks

 
At 5/7/07, 8:53 AM, Blogger Goldie said...

This is good! Thanks for the laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics