A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I am SO Not Surprised!

Of course this is me! I found this little gizmo thanks to Educat. Of course you've got the time to waste-- you're reading my insane ramblings, aren't you? Go to take The Classic Dames Test here.

Katharine Hepburn
You scored 21% grit, 23% wit, 42% flair, and 19% class!
You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.

Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the
Classic Leading Man Test.




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10/13/05, 10:55 PM, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I was Myrna Loy. Interesting!

 
At 10/13/05, 11:26 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Hey I loved Myrna Loy too-- she could be a cool smart-aleck. But Kate-- OOOh, I love her, although I would never fall for a married guy who drinks too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics