Linky sausage o' the day
1. Thirty percent of Americans may claim affinity for the Tea Party.
But that means that seventy percent of us know they're nuts. And last I checked, that's, um, a majority.
2. Now this is a REAL American hero.
3. Ewwwwww. And I'm generally okay with insects and arachnids. But-- yuck.
4. No recusal? Yeah- because then he wouldn't be able to put his own personal finances in front of justice for those who DON'T own petro-stocks.
5. There are fears of resegregation in North Carolina. And once again, if our neighborhoods were not segregated, our schools wouldn't be.