A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tina Fey has now joined my pantheon of female comedic geniuses

I mean, Mean Girls really did it for me, but this? Oh. My. God. And Amy Pohler does her usual manful job doing Hillary Clinton.





And Meanie NBC has now stripped the complete clip from YouTube. Listen, NBC, you do WANT to build your viewership over the next few weeks leading up to the election, right? 

Killjoys. Jerks.

2 Comments:

At 9/17/08, 8:33 AM, Blogger Goldie said...

I have it on DVR, in case anybody missed it. Come over and we'll watch together. I have all ingredients for a tequila sunrise.
You're right, it was GOOD.

 
At 9/17/08, 5:54 PM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

Did they really pull it? I'm so glad I got to see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics