A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hmmm.... Hello? Anyone?

Well, darlings, is anyone unable to post comments to my blog? I am suddenly suspicious after reading this over at Mrs. Chili's place.

If so, and please, after a day in which I severely bruised the top of a leg bone, pinched some nerves in my neck, got pulled over by a cop for speeding WAY faster than I thought I was going, and then nearly dropped a twelve-pack of pop on my foot when the carton ripped, let there be no major spam fall-out from this, please give me the 411 at head_apeAThotmailDOTcom.

Because I'm hoping that it's not that y'all are just turning your noses up at my last two posts.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3/4/07, 8:41 AM, Blogger 100 Farmers said...

I am guilty of lurkin' lately. Watch out for those deadly soda packages. Sorry 'bout your knee.

 
At 3/4/07, 10:39 AM, Blogger KC said...

You don't seem to be the paranoid type.

 
At 3/4/07, 11:05 AM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Who, me? I'm not (look over shoulder furtively) paranoid....

 
At 3/4/07, 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guilty of lurking and being too busy on Mondays to add to the movie quotes. : (

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics