A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Carnival of education #73

It used to be the Bonny Glen, but now it's the Lilting House (which makes me think of the Napping House, one of my kids' favorite books....

Anyway, the Carnival of Education is open for business at The Lilting House where everyone obviously speaks with a charming accent.

I've done the linking. Now you do the reading. Just go over and peruse....

1 Comments:

At 6/29/06, 1:37 PM, Blogger 100 Farmers said...

Just to let you know how much I love reading your blog and that I've deleted mine. I know it messes with the Blog Gods when you do something like that but there is an especially ugly situation at my school that involves privacy issues that is making me feel the need to try to erase anything that could be used against me. what a long sentence. I will be rising from the ashes soon but will be lurking in the meantime. Thanks again for your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics