Some amazing linky goodness:
1. IB a Math Teacher presents us with the ultimate enabling parent.
2. Bob has an evil knife problem, and a Les Nessman-ized thumb.
3. Teachergirl tells us that Pittsburgh, the home of those damn' Steelers, actually delayed school on Monday. The reason why is nuts.
4. Phantom Professor tells the tale of a college instructor who sued her students. Word.
5. Millard Fillmore's Bathtub relates that Harry Truman never advocated bamboozling people.
6. Jay Matthews at the WaPo points out the value of high school athletics, of which I often need reminding this time of year, now that the wrestlers are all running around eating bizarre concoctions-- if, indeed, they are eating at all.
Go have fun now!