A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random bits of wisdom

Let's just say that, if I knew a new principal, I might suggest that this principal get out of his or her office and make his or her presence known among the staff. Because the staff is turning, my friend, and sometimes okay is not good enough.

Let's just say that, we need to all understand that, apparently, our district technology is nothing but a steaming pile of doo-doo and cannot be counted upon to do anything but swoon at the first sign of a high volume of usage. Like, maybe, a few dozen teachers trying to enter grades while the district is trying to administer a web-based assessment.

Let's just say that, we are now deep enough into the school year that, as they say, the HONEYMOON IS OVER. One of my good girls got sent down for FIGHTING???? Wha...?

Let's just say that, some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love....

Ya feel me?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics