A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, March 17, 2008

Movie Madness Monday 107: cockroaches edition

I feel completely out of this world, so what's better than a Movie Madness Monday?

So put your quotes from this movie in the comments section!

"Series IV De-Atomizer."
"That's what I'M talkin' 'bout!"
"Noisy Cricket."

"Kay! It's the bug guy in the Edgar suit!"

"You chose me... so you recognized the skills, so I don't want nobody calling me son or kid or sport or nothing like that, cool?"

"Congratulations, Reg. It's a... squid."

"Then I saw little Tiffany. I'm thinking, y'know, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books? She about to start some shit, Zed."

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 3/17/08, 5:15 AM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

"Or do I owe her an apology."

"hire a decorator to come in here fast because... DAMN!"

"a PERSON is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

I could go on, but I'll leave some for the others!

 
At 3/17/08, 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm only go do one this time, because I could go on and on.

This one's my favorite:

"Edgar! Your skin is hangin' off your bones."

*Grin*

 
At 3/17/08, 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Elvis is not dead. He just went home."

 
At 3/17/08, 5:36 PM, Blogger Jess said...

awww, Brett took the Elvis quote from me....

"This rates about a 9.0 on my 'weird sh**-o-meter"

 
At 3/17/08, 7:35 PM, Blogger Mike in Texas said...

"I have GOT to get me one of those!"

 
At 3/18/08, 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this movie!!!

"Ooo, I'm sorry. Was that your aunty?"

"I've just been down the gullet of an interstellar cockroach. That's one of a hundred memories I don't want."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics