A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Friday, June 22, 2007

Two hundred thousand, and some change

Sometime while I was driving through the Carolinas, this blog registered its 200,000th visitor since I figured out how to start counting these things.

I thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for coming by, even after I took practically the entire week off.

You all have helped me laugh, kept me thinking, and given me a chance to write again. Thank you so much, all of you.

Peace and grace to you.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6/23/07, 8:42 AM, Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

You were quite entitled to your time off. I hope it proved to be refreshing and restorative. Welcome back!

 
At 6/23/07, 9:25 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I just checked. Apparently I'm up to 216,715. Man, time flies when you're blogging about nothing!:)

 
At 6/23/07, 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of you with 200000!! I just hit 200.. haha Im well on my way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics