7 things about leadership
Nani (who is the One) tagged me with this meme started by our delightful colleague Miguel Guhlin.
Here's the question: What are 7 qualities we don’t know about you that help you be a leader?
1. Of course the first essential quality of a leader is that they know when to follow. Like the fact that I am doing this meme!
2. I don't let kids (or parents) ruffle my feathers too much.
3. I rarely raise my voice. I growled at the computer today when the program I was running froze up, and half the class jumped because they had never heard that sound come out of my mouth. This is ironic, because I can be really loud.
4. I may not know the answer, but I am always willing to find out.
5. A good leader has to be engaged with the task at hand. I hate it when I have waited to talk to someone and their eyes are darting away, or they're looking at their
6. I am a
7. It's really important to me that I do the best job that I can.