A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Okie round-up: If you can MAKE it there....

Wayull, guess what? I got a shout-out in the Okie Roundup over at OkieDoke!

I am SOOOO excited!

So run on over there if you want to find out what life is like in the Great Fly-Over Zone between the two coasts and south of Chicago.

Fun for all! Guaranteed! Take a walk on the wild side!

5 Comments:

At 1/22/06, 3:36 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I need some fun after sleeping for the past three days, so off I go!

 
At 1/22/06, 4:07 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Hey, Fred, how ya doin'?

Is it flu or a bad cold. I prayed for ya in church today.

 
At 1/22/06, 7:43 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Oh, thank you. It was the first time I've had the flu. Three days of nothing but sleep and medicine worked wonders. I'm still hacking and my nose is running, but the aches and pains are gone and I think I'll be back to school tomorrow. In fact, as soon as the playoff game is over, I'm off to bed.

 
At 1/22/06, 9:14 PM, Blogger Amerloc said...

We got a quarter or so down here, thanks to your incantations. You get any?

 
At 1/22/06, 11:36 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

I'm not sure. I gotta ask Mom when I talk to her tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics