A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Thursday, February 09, 2006

An inadequate note of thanks

On a personal note, I was so very touched by so very many people leaving a kind comment here, including a lovely poetic tribute over at the Wonks' place, on the passing of my father.

Thanks so much, dan, polski, educat, edwonk, fred, graycie, john, muriel, k, nyc educator, jess, elementaryhistoryteacher, janet, mike in texas, thespis, guusjem, carol, james, shari L, janet, deann, and jenny d.

Thank you so much for everyone who left a message and who remembered me and my family in their thoughts and prayers. I believe that these thoughts and prayers do have a positive impact.

I am blessed in so many ways.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2/10/06, 6:04 PM, Blogger Fred said...

You're welcome. Glad I could help in a small way.

 
At 2/13/06, 10:49 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I don't know what I did, but I'm glad I did it.:)

 
At 2/14/06, 10:58 PM, Blogger EdWonk said...

For once, I'm speechless...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics