What can you deduce from these clues?
1. Kid asks if she can start staying after school with me every day of the week so I can personally fix all of her test-taking problems.
2. Work from absences three months ago is just randomly left on my keyboard-- sometimes, along with bribes of my favorite candy.
3. Parents suddenly start checking Precious's grades online every five minutes.
4. Parents have placed a call block on all numbers from the school district.
5. Parents unleash avalanches of emails questioning all 43 grades in the gradebook.
6. Parents and kids claim that they cannot comprehend my classroom website, particularly, that they can't find the list of deadlines ANYWHERE (it is under the tab called, strangely enough, DEADLINES).
7. Parents and kids start asking if kids can retake tests.
8. I start getting emails from aunts and grandmas.
It's the end of the semester fast approaching!!!!